A.A. Desert Pow Wow
with Al-Anon participation
A.A. Desert Pow Wow
Join us Thursday , June 9th 2022 thru Sunday , June 12th 2022 for meetings, panels, sporting events and more at the newly-renovated Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa located at 44400 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells 92210.
Convention Activities Include
- Speaker Meetings
- Topic/Discussion Meetings
- Al-Anon Meetings
- Longtimer’s Meeting
- History of A.A. Meeting
- Stag Meetings
- Young People’s Meetings
- A.A. Banquet
- Al-Anon Luncheon
- Sunday Breakfast
- Golf Tournament
- 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- DJ Dances
- Ice Cream Socials
Important Convention Policies:
- All attendees must be registered, verified for Covid-19 compliance and wear badges to all ticketed events.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. For best seating, purchase tickets early.
- If you wish to sit as a group, please send in registration forms with payment together. If registering online, we request one person purchase the tables(s).
- Tickets are not mailed, please pick them up at Pre-registration table when you arrive. Receipts will be emailed, if a legible email is provided.
- Tickets will be sold at onsite registration until closed or sold-out. Only the Ice Cream Socials, Dances, and Breakfast will be sold at the door.
- No refunds on cancelled events after May 26th; tickets may be transferred or donated to a newcomer.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable.
SOLD OUT! Cancellations may release tickets. Get on wait list.
Please check back for any updates to the current Covid-19 requirements. The Pow Wow will consider state-mandated guidelines for indoor Mega Events as a minimum but the State allows events to determine individual protocols.
Online Registration closes May 31, 2022
If you are not registered on May 31st, plan on registering onsite. Registration opens at noon on Thursday, June 9th. Online registration will not reopen.
Covid-19 Compliance: Effective April 1, 2022, State of California strongly recommends that the 2022 Desert Pow Wow attendees 1) are fully vaccinated, or 2) have a recent negative Covid-19 test result prior to arrival; the PW Chairpersons have made the decision to continue to require Covid screening. In addition, all attendees will be required to pick up their own registration badges so please allow additional time for check-in.
Proof of vaccination status/Covid-19 negative test and identification will be verified upon check-in. Anyone experiencing symptoms should stay home to protect attendees at the event. If symptoms occur after check-in, we request that you leave immediately.
For attendees who choose to show a recent negative test, a PCR Test within 48 hours or a rapid antigen test within 24 hours conducted by a qualified testing center will be accepted.
Masks are still recommended indoors.
Registration just $25
Rooms just $154.00If you didn’t book early, you can still add your name to the waiting list for possible cancellations. Email Karen Neal at the hotel: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Additional taxes and fees apply. Visit the Lodging Page for more details.
Offer ends 05/24/2022
Don't forget to register!